SubscribeOrder a subscription
The Banker Database is a service of the Financial Times, providing comprehensive financial data and insight for 4000 of the world’s leading banks, in more than 160 countries.
A subscription to The Banker Database enables you to access bank profiles, including current and historical financial results, ranking history, benchmark tools, senior management, FT news and market data.
The Banker Database provides:
- Comprehensive coverage of the leading banks in every country
- Data normalised for regional reporting and regulatory variations
- Time series data covering more than 25 years
- Access up to 100 data points
- Detailed itemisation of income statements, balance sheet, composition of banks' liabilities and capital structures
- Access to Financial Times data and new feeds, including bank share prices, news analysis and forecasts
- Country and regional aggregate data
- Non-financial indicators including customer, ATM, employee and branch numbers
- Senior management data, including board members and divisional heads
- Advanced search, filtering, graphing and custom ranking functionality
- User-defined benchmarking functions for peer group analysis
- Downloadable search results
We carry out the research to provide you with valuable data analysis, saving you time and money.
As a subscriber you will be able to:
- Benchmark bank performance globally, regionally and nationally
- Select specific banks and compare their financial performance
- Conduct credit risk analysis
- View rankings produced by The Banker over the past decade
Contact us today to discover how you can benefit from a subscription to The Banker Database.
For a limited period when you subscribe to The Banker Database, you will receive a complimentary subscription to The Banker (worth £645), this provides you with 12 issues of The Banker magazine and unrestricted access to TheBanker.com. Please quote TRIAL when you contact us.